A chest guard or chest protector is used to prevent injury to the breast of female archers and to retain loose fitting shirts or blouses or billowing clothing from interfering with the bowstring, especially when the archer is wearing clothing in cold weather or in wet conditions.
The prolonged repetition of pressure from the bowstring can lead to the formation of a lump within the fatty tissue, which is clinically difficult to tell apart from cancer tissue without a biopsy.
A unique comfort fit, ergonomically designed especially on the shoulder and chest, conforms to your body. Suits males, females, youth and children and all builds and statures.
Breathable air-mesh construction with easy-adjust Velcro shoulder adjustment. Chest protector is most comfortable and stays secure, shot after shot.
Easy fit system connects the face to the back with a sturdy press fastener. It is conformable and you can custom fit it to your particular needs.
Simple adjustment to fit you.
Improves concentration. The ultra smooth surface lets you concentrate on your shooting and not worrying about getting caught up.
- Easy one point connection with secure Velcro fastener and a simple adjustment
- Padded for comfort and support
- Smooth surface means less friction
- Keeps loose clothing from interfering with your bowstring
- Keeps clothing and body out of the way
- One size for most (upto 180cm heights)
- Right handed